View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #760 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleks View Post
The kit looks great. I have a few questions though, mostly regarding Nismo fitment.

1. Will the front tower brace on a Nismo touch the water pump? From the pictures it looks like it may be close.
2. Are there any fitment issues behind the Nismo front bumper? My understanding is there is different ducting/plastic.
3. Does the intercooler require removal of the front Nismo lateral brace?
4. Do the low & wide style oil coolers (AE Performance, Central 20, ARC, etc.) fit with the intercooler?

I know Nismo fitment has been mentioned earlier in this thread, but I don't think the topic was revisited after the kit moved closer to release.
1) Nope, no contact whatsoever on any of the components. There is plenty of room between everything and the strut tower brace.

2) We have not had the opportunity to test fit on the Nismo yet so we don't know how the intercooler or intakes fit with the fascia or braces, we are not anticipating any interference though.

3) same answer as 2.

4) We have no idea and we probably won't know until a customer tries it...We know that it fits with our oil coolers and will fit with the Nissan Motorsports oil cooler.

We have worked on a lot of nismo's with numerous different parts so we've taken those opportunities for measurements and what not but we have not yet had the ability to do a completed installation.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote