Thread: Best springs...
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
wishihadnav
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Force Fed Nismo
wishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
I'm also looking at a small drop, but mostly want the best ride and handling possible. I know it can't ride like a caddy and handle like a porsche, but as close to both as possible. What setup would give a smooth comfortable ride, as for as springs, shocks, coilovers ? Sorry for the super noob question; i've got the sport pgk, hotchkis sways, and 20" rims and tire setup of 255/30/20 front and 305/25/20 rear. I had eibach pro kit on but it was bumpy as hell, i thought taking them out would help but no. Maybe tires with more profile would help, somthing like 255/35/20 f. 305/30/20 r.... Sorry for highjacking this thread for a min. It's driving me nuts... any help is appreciated. Thanks again ......here's a pic. with the stock spring setup (no drop)

Its kind of hard to gauge your defintion of bumpy but you only have a couple other options...teins, tanabe, h&r's etc..personally i prefer the h&r's and i've tried them all...you might want to try a kw coilover setup..they are very street friendly and adjustable to whatever height you want..

Last edited by wishihadnav; 06-10-2010 at 02:13 PM.
wishihadnav is offline   Reply With Quote