View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
mine looked very similar to his, except the luxury liner was put on correctly I have some pictures, but haven't had the time to compile them all with a review yet (I will, hopefully soon).

I spent about 5 hours doing the damplifier, and then about 2 hours on the luxury liner. Disassembly and Reassembly of the interior panels only takes a few minutes.
Yeah, that kind of sucked! Oh well, I still might try and redo those parts, but honestly I'm kind of happy as it is now.

It took me closer to 8 hours doing the damplifier I think. Well it seemed like it at least. I split it over two days. You are right, taking off and putting on the panels is extremely quick and easy. Although on the first panel I did manage to break off a tab by being too forceful at first. I just superglued it back on and it held enough to put the panel back in the next day, although I'm sure it will break when I remove the panel again.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote