View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim123 View Post
Awesome!

I hope you didn't make those more expensive cars look too bad.
I did have a rolling start race with a murcielago and a V12 vantage.

I lost quite hard

in my final lap I really was giving it hell. I was semi sliding through every corner but the nanny kicked in. But yeah I didn't want to risk anything on my first time on the lap with 120.000+ dollar cars all around me. I mean I know what already happened with a GT-R, some young brat's parents bought him a GT-R(he is 24) and he went of the track twice but I survived and in my final lap I beat 2 elise S in the corners.

first time he banged up his backside quite hard. the left two pipes were pushed in with the bumper but the nissan technics let him continue after checking it. second time he ****** up his front bumper. He is the one with the 911-bye plate.

Is it bad that I laughed out very loud when I saw a damaged 911 turbo and M6?

In total there were about 14 GT-Rs and 4 370s and about 8 350s.

And I wasn't suprised about the number of GT-Rs there because about 3 months ago the dealership already delivered 55 GT-Rs.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote