View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:09 AM   #208 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V View Post
Nice build, you sound alot like me...with my G35 throwing tons of $$$$$ and parts at it for huge power and have had nothing but headaches. I have been convinced for awhile a G37 with a simple TT set is the way to go for me. After reading your thread and your opinion on the GTR (I have heard the same from former high HP 350z owners) I think its only a matter of time before I do a G37 with the GTM kit and shoot for the 550-600whp range. Thanks for the excellent write up and honest opinions I have found it very helpful, Congrats on a great looking car with a sick build
Thanks for the feedback, Sylvan Lake V. As Chris said above, do it and you will be much more happy than you are at the present moment. Honestly, there is nothing like driving a very nice OEM car, having it run like OEM...but, with a good bit of power. Right now, I really couldn't ask for more. Even when she is a bit tempermental (and she has been recently with some front bumper damage) I still love her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lando76 View Post
f ya that setup is so clean. GTM makes a drop dead sexy kit. Im glad there are people in this world that get to experince the pleasures of life as you do. Most of us will not but letting us into a bit of your paradise makes us all feel good.
It's funny that you say that. I have recently been thinking, a lot, about how fortunate I have been being able to build the 350Z, owning the GT-R and now having the 370Z and its build. I honestly think that I'm reaching a crossroad where I want to start paying some of that forward. Posts like yours are helping me make a very hard decision. Thanks, sir.