View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotten pulled over twice since I got my Z last August and they've only been in April. 1st was for going 49 in a 35. Cop was cool and I mentioned I was running late for church and that I was new to the area...obviously it being a Sunday morning and being in a suit vouched for church and my license having an out of town address vouches for being new to the area. He just said that its 35 in the city limits and let me go.

Then a few weeks later it was late at night and I was heading home from a friends house that lives an hour away from me and I was tired and lazy so I just casually ran through a stop sign and the next car headed down the road happened to be a cop. So he saw the whole thing and swinged around and pulled me over. I knew I wasn't going to get out of that one but the guy was really nice and I was nice to him. I understand he is just doing his job and I wasn't doing a good job w/ paying attention to the posted signs. He kept complimenting my car I just wish he would have cut me some slack. Anyways, it was a $85 ticket and I couldn't plea nolo as I did so less than 5 years ago on a really expensive speeding ticket. I would have preferred my first ticket to be a speeding ticket since I have a sports car and probably deserve one but I'll settle for this.