View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinook View Post
It was me, I have most of Stillens bolt on's (gen3 cai, headers, cbe, hfc's, pulley) Not quite the numbers I was hopeing for, tuned with Cobb access port. Final numbers were 305hp, and 239ftlbs torque. Like I said a bit dissapointing however I gained 13 ftlbs at 2600rpm and he really cleaned up the air fuel ratio. Base run before tune was 300hp, and 232ftlbs torque. Numbers don't show it but it seems to climb thru the rpm band with a lot less effort, very smooth. How'd you know I was there?
Tuning with that setup seems right on par.. the biggest thing with the combo of the bolt-ons and especially the HFCs and Headers is rounding out the air/fuel ratio.. glad you jumped on that.

What was the baseline before the mods?
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote