View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #4118 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
My Name's Jon, I'm the one in the Video with the 2 white Z's, I have the F.I. CF 18" and my good friend's car (Seeyabud86) has the F.I. CF 12" + hfcs. That video was shot on RCZ's camera, and honestly after watching it I think everyone started "freaking out". Maybe it was a combination of the camera + the hfcs, but the car does sound pretty good in person. Since it does have the hfcs, it has the hissing sound & a tiny tiny bit of rasp, but those 2 things are standard when buying hfcs. I think its just funny that some people started switching their orders after watching the video, & saying that his car was ricetastic, which is like saying everyone that ordered Tony's exhaust with HFC's has a ricetastic set-up, makes perfect sense
There are plenty of ppl out there with both FI CBE + HFC. That alone says it all. I'm sure it sounds better in person. Plus, I've seen other vids of the same setup and they sound good. So, it must have been RCZ's camera....I dunno.

But man, sure is funny to see a lot of people changing there orders all of a sudden because of one vid. My advise, reference other vids before jumping ship.

Dan
F.I. SS CBE 18-R || Llumar 40% tint