View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: Gloss/Matte black roof vinyl

UPDATE:
Have matte and gloss vinyl left over, $45

After seeing my roof some of my friends wanted theirs done as well so I ordered some more. One of them wanted matte though so I had to order an entire roll of matte vinyl.

That said, I'm selling all the leftover. I have a little bit of gloss vinyl and a plenty of matte vinyl. Price is shipped, and I will roll it in a PVC tube so it doesn't get bent or creased.

This is for ONE SINGLE peice large enough to do the roof (48"x48") and it is just a blank square that you cut to size. If you want a different size let me know and I'll see if I have enough left.

Paypal only, PM me for info

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of how it looks. I'm assuming my roof is larger than the Z roof so there shouldn't be any issues, but feel free to measure it and check with me to be sure.

G37S|6MT|PREM|NAV|Eibach|Ichibia|Injen

Last edited by Namir; 09-14-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote