Thread: Htc evo 4g?!!?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked my usage since I bought the phone over a year ago and it says I've only used 1.7 gig. That's not per month which is what AT&T is going to charge IF you change your plan or sign up for new service. I went online and checked my month usage and it was not even 300mb/month. I don't have any reason to change my plan as it works very well for me so I'll be able to keep my unlimited plan.

I would say go w/ the carrier that works good in your area. AT&T works great here in Atlanta. Depending on who I'm talking to it may drop calls but that is due to the person on the other end that their phone does not have good reception. I've been on my phone for hours without dropping a call so I can definitely say they have been improving their service. TMobile, Sprint are not good in this area. Verizon works great, but they didn't have a phone that was acceptable to what I wanted in a phone at the time so I ended up switching to AT&T so I could get the iPhone. If AT&T doesn't work great in your area and you're not in a 3G area, don't go w/ them just because they have the iPhone. You'll just be miserable w/ the reception.
xiven is offline   Reply With Quote