View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 07:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
par4bmw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370 M6 Touring/Sp
par4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epod86 View Post
It's kind of bland looking, especially on an already gray car, it would probably look better on another color. I mean, how many hot rods with chrome come in any shade of gray? I'm going to go with not many. I think it just sort of throws off the color pallet of your eye with that much gray, chrome just can't pop anymore.

We got blue or red with JDM handy? Anyone?
Agree. Would look much better on other color.

With my PG, I am going to be eliminating chrome vs adding it. I want to do the headlight mod to paint the chrome a smoke mirror and do the same to the factory tails for the little chrome there is. This gets everything to the look of the wheels and door handles. Need to find a good badge that matches to replace the chrome Nissan ones.