View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 12:31 AM   #207 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgStacker View Post
ah yes, I've found the file for ZF-2A, thank you. as for the 4.3 mm thickness, please refer to the pictures I posted at the top of page 9 in this thread. I think we're ok on the front, but those rear nubs look pretty damn big. To me it looks bigger than 4.3mm. Did you say you are trying to keep your bumper cover in perfect condition to re-sell it after upgrading to Nismo? or is that just for the front?
it's for both front and back bumper...but I can always re-apply the emblems on it to cover it up as I'm most likely gonna sell the original emblems with the bumper - but that'll be awhile. Did u want me to check the dimensions for the rear?

Now, if I increase the thickness for the rear fillet circle, shouldn't I increase the thickness for the front too to match it? Just a thought. I wanted to bring it up before it's too late. The other option is for us to shave a little bit off the tab (nubs).