View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sylvan Lake V
Base Member

Drives: 03 G35 TT
Sylvan Lake V is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinook View Post
How'd you know I was there?
I have been good friends with Cam for years I am buddies with his guys as well. I was there today wrapping up some crap on my car and seen your graph it looked really good (and I see alot dyno sheets come out of their over the years), not huge WHP gains but the torque under the curve gains looked great I bet it pulls alot harder now. I have heard from quite a few G35 guys they were disappointed in the numbers they got, don't forget we are at a much higher altitude than many of the Dynos you see here on the forums. The guys at Lightspeed seemed very impressed with your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinook View Post
I I gained 13 ftlbs at 2600rpm and he really cleaned up the air fuel ratio. Base run before tune was 300hp, and 232ftlbs torque. Numbers don't show it but it seems to climb thru the rpm band with a lot less effort, very smooth.
You may have only minimal gains at peak but the numbers under the curve looked like a 20-26ft/lb (it might be more or less I just had a quick look while looking for one of my graphs) gain and thats why it seems to climb way harder through the rpms. I will take gains under the curve over peak gains I have rode in lots of cars before and after tuning the ones that impress me the most seem to be the ones that make large gains under the curve, they seem to pull much harder. A friend of mine just his EVO 9 tuned and it was similar to yours not huge gains at peak but under the curve was good the car felt like a totally different animal after the tune.

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V; 06-08-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Sylvan Lake V is offline   Reply With Quote