View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #59 (permalink)
Educ8r
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
Educ8r will become famous soon enoughEduc8r will become famous soon enough

So today I heard a hissing sound from the passenger rear tire. I go around to check and there is a piece of metal sticking in my tire. When I put the spare on the wheel lock BROKE, yes it BROKE!

So I managed to go to Discount Tire during rush hour. I was told the tire could not be repaired. The technician said, "Wow these tires are expensive, $325 a piece! Unfortunately there aren't any in the state of Texas!" He said I should go to Nissan and try to get them to give me another tire since the car is still new. Ok... I already know Nissan isn't going to give me a new tire, but I live in the 4th largest city in the US and a huge tire company doesn't have the size for my car.

IF YOUR CAR CAME WITH WHEEL LOCKS ON TAKE THEM OFF AND GET THE RIGHT ONES!

Tomorrow I have to take off work to take care of this and I can guarantee you Nissan will not have the tire in stock nor will they have the CORRECT wheel locks. I've dealt with Nissan long enough to know this.

Fortunately they were able to remove the broken wheel lock. By the way the wheel lock felt like a piece of plastic.

I hate and I mean HATE driving with a spare! Oh well... I'll let you know what the A$$holes say at Nissan.

imagination + creativity = endless possibilities
Educ8r is offline   Reply With Quote