View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #26 (permalink)
binto100
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Anniv M6
binto100 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn370z View Post
On Saturday Saw a 40th on i405 where it turns into mukilteo speedway.
I'm going to guess that was me.

I must admit I am liking my Z more and more (not that I didn't like it from the very beginning); the engine seems to be loosening up very nicely (1,700 miles) and my feeling for shifting the car is much better.

I've also have to admit that the synchro-rev tranny is more precise than I'll ever be so I just leave it on and take advantage of the remarkable engineering.

I went through the Battery Street tunnel Saturday afternoon and let it hang out a bit. It really sounded good and I'm guessing the people around me either hated it or loved it; either way they only saw tail lights.

I had a good time passing cars in the rain Sunday afternoon on the Mt. Vernon, Concrete, Rockport, Darrington, Arlington loop. I really like dropping to 3rd gear and letting the motor wind to about 500 rpm shy of redline b/f up-shifting. I've never been a tailgater and one of the fun things with this car is you don't need to get up a head of speed b/f attempting to pass.

Last edited by binto100; 06-08-2010 at 04:52 PM.
binto100 is offline   Reply With Quote