View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #44 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
Never heard of that.

I feel like the MT with Syncrho rev match is more advance technology that the Auto tranny in this car. This is car just uses a torque converter, its not really considered advanced tech anymore. a lot more economy class cars now have a automatic as standard or a very cheap option. Double clutch=advanced. Torque Converter = been around a while.

btw IS this the same 7AT as the G37?
yeah it's same transmission as the G, although I don't know anything about slow response time. I'm a 7AT owner, and I honestly don't care if I'm driving MT or AT... the amount of people that scream at me about that is ridiculous. People have to go on a personal mission to prove to me that MT is better. I have just as much fun driving with the paddle shifters as I would with a stick.... and maybe even more because the shifters are more convenient to change gears.

I love when people tell me that I simply do not know how to drive stick good, that's why I drive AT. Always want to reply with "ye a 7AT 370z, meanwhile you're driving an Accord." But I can't say that cause that would make me sound like a spoiled douche.
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote