View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
Fact is this: People who have an auto ended up paying MORE for the car and it was a choice. It's advanced technology and it comes at a premium. Some people get the manual transmission because it's cheaper and it's all they can afford.

If you like having your hand on a stick while driving and it makes you feel more like a man, then more power to you.

I <3 this poast.

It is a fun irony that there are folks acting high and mighty about the cheaper option.

That said, I do enjoy having my hand on a stick, even when driving automatics.

The choice was easy for me with the Z, since I wanted 6mt AND it was cheaper. I can't imagine this car being boring to drive with 7AT, though. If nothing else, the crowd on this forum who say it isn't boring, and who actually own the 7AT, probably convinces me that it's fun.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote