View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Good to hear they are not going to force people into the new plans.
While I would like the savings, I prefer my unlimited data and have gone over 2GB.
Here's the thing. Everybody bitches about dropped calls with AT&T and an overburdened network, so when AT&T starts taking action to force the heavy users to pay more, to relieve this congestion everybody bitches again. They can't win for losing. Frankly heavy users should pay more than light users, there are few business models where users of a service all pay the same amount regardless of use. Take Netflix, the more you rent , the more you pay, that is a fair way to do it. Or even your monthly minutes, if you want to use 450 minutes you pay far less than somebody using 1500. Don't people keep track of their minute usage, why is data such a big deal?
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote