View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Yeah the laugh was more at Fast&Furious than the actual Magden unit, which is pretty sweet. What would be really ideal, would be to find a way to hook up the Magden and a remote GPS unit to the same generic touch-screen LCD in the center console and switch between the two. Video switching is easy, but I'm not sure how well the GPS and/or Magden would deal with switching the USB touch-screen inputs.

So basically, something like: Magden M.1b + Lilliput 7" touch-screen LCD + Garmin GVN-53. The Garmin unit doesn't take touch-screen input though, only remote-control input. Who makes a GPS module like that GVN-53 that does touch-screen on a remote LCD?
actually if you go to madgen's official website, they have video on how to hook up the computer to a factory navi in dash. not sure if you can do the same with a portable gps since i never owned one.

sometime down the road, i'm going to get at 7" at least lcd navi screen and put magden with it. thank god amplified carries madgen i'm going to see what they come up with.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote