View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:35 AM   #201 (permalink)
Chris@FsP
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2008 350Z TT
Chris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Well I am glade that you find it a good question. I did some research before i posted that and there are so many reviews of others contradicting what others say. One person states that the 224 and 248 will give same results. One person replies calling him a idiot and says the 224 will give a higher rwhp then the 248 because the drum is lighter, blah blah blah. With all the dynos out how the hell do we really know what are rwhp is. dyno dynamics reads an average of 10-15% lower then a dyno jet. So who's number are real lol. There has to be a standard set here or I am going to develop a dyno that will say you have 600 rwhp after all you did is install intakes. I hope I am making my point clear in what I just wrote. All the BS just makes it that more confusing in what dyno you wanna run on. If I went to run on a dyno dynamics hen the rwhp should some what equal the same that I would get off of a dyno jet
Frank
Trap speeds are a pretty good indicator of rwhp