View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

haha thanks guys. here is a quick cell phone shot

To answer some of your questions, these are very different from the Sport pkg Rays wheels. They're wider by .5" front and back and have more aggressive offsets. When i swapped out my sport pkg wheels, i remember these being definitely noticeably lighter than the sport pkg rays. It wasn't like a night and day difference, but atleast a good 2-3 lbs lighter per wheel. HAHAh AK, i thot u knew every member on this board. Dirty Dave was awesome to deal with. Oh and yes, those are Iron Gym and Perfect PushUps for all you perceptive people that noticed it. Great for when i don't have time to make it to the gym.
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote