View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
Thought i would relay a story i heard at my dealership today.
Took my 370 by today to schedule a oil change and order a set of locking lug nuts for my car. So anyway when i tell the service rep i need my 3000 mile oil change he says that's a good idea,so i say what do you mean. He says a guy just left his 370 that had only 8500 miles on it and had never changed the oil.
When he brought it in it only had a quart and a half of oil in it and the engine had locked up or blown up and expected it to be covered under warranty.Well anyway that's not happening but the service guy said new engine would run around 14,000 grand does that sound about right? sorry to ramble that just shocked me! Plus one of his 19in rims was bent which he said was 1100 a rim!
370Z is about 10K for the engine. And 8500 miles without changing the oil, talk about lazy. Damn Stealerships!

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote