View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

brought in my car to the dealer today... i was gonna wait till next week but my locks were going crazy for like ten minutes straight.... like lock... LOCK... LOCK!!!! freaking nuts... then when i was using the lock switch inside my car it wouldnt lock anymore.. i even ended up getting locked out my car luckily i was home so i grabbed my spare keys and took my keys outa the fobgina... i floored it to the dealership... and had them work on it... anyways THANK GOD the warranty covered it... the technician was kool about the painted door handles... the sales rep was tryna give me bull about how it broke my main door switch... after a couple of minutes debating with each other... me and the tech won LOL... so i get a new master switch the tech mentioned to me that my master switch is grounding somewhere inside the switch because when he swapped out the switch with a new one from one of the 370z in the lot it stopped acting possessed lol

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote