Thread: K1 speed
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
ilive2win
Track Member

Drives: 11WWX
ilive2win will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
wow man, that's amazing. I'm going to try out my go pro first time in about two week at NJMP Karting. I kart regularly here at NJMP. It's the outdoor track.

So, few questions

a. Did you use suction mount on the helmet?

b. The video editing was great and you were able to retain full screen 720p. What software did you end up using?

Karting is so much fun! I can Kart all day!
thanks ak! if i were atill over there in nj i would have to challenge you. haha my dad still lives over there . you should try to get him to go with you and beat him bad since he drives a cobalt ss s/c haha

a. i did not us the suction cup mount. i used one of the curved double sided sticky tape mount and the 2 extensions that came with the gopro. i can take a pic of it on the helmet if you would like. i did use the suction cup mount to mount the gopro onto the gokart itself though.

b. im using sony vegas platinum 9 and render the video in 720p hd format to keep it in hd form. it was only my second time using the program ever and thought it couldve came out better but im still learning.

thank you for helping me out again ak, you were a huge help and ill take a pic of the helmet mount for you
ilive2win is offline   Reply With Quote