View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by molamann View Post
Umm, drag racing itself is all about how much money you can put down on the car.

And what's with 6MT owners here thinking 7AT owners don't know how to drive stick?
i'm not saying all auto owners can't drive stick. i just think the ones who can't drive stick are the one saying that Manual transmissions are

1. one more thing to be distracted by

2. easy except for starting on hills and in traffic (so basically its all hard except for cruising in 6th gear?)

3. The worst thing in the world in traffic

4. Getting in the way of fooling around with your girlfriend in the car(i remember seeing that one somewhere on this forum)

I know i wouldn't by a sports car unless it had a manual transmission or a dual clutch. Isn't this the same automatic transmission thats in the g37? my mother has a g37, in an auto. I click the shifter and about a second later the car shifts gears. Correct me if i am wrong but i believe they have the same transmission, and i could never settle for that sort of response time in a sports car

Last edited by Jeffblue; 06-07-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote