View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #201 (permalink)
AgStacker
Base Member

Drives: Car
AgStacker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztoon View Post
Hey Ag, I think it's really great you're putting in all this time an effort into your off hours. Now that we know your situation and available time, I say let's not get bogged down in the details.
Fact is, when you open the forum to ideas, it's going to be pretty much endless.
All the designs you and scruffy have come up with are a hundred times better than looking at that plastic burger.
Now we're getting into C.F., and powder coating, sheeit man, show me billet metal, and I can fine tune it myself!
For my 2 cents, I'm happy with pretty much whatever works best with your equipment, and is cost effective.
Kudos to both you guys!!
You are correct, Ideas will keep rolling in as long as we let them, and probably even after. I am very happy with the current design of the badge (ZF-2A) and I am ready to green light this design. But as far as the finish, I am still unsure of what I want my personal badges to look like.

I am not familiar with the powder coating process and I welcome input from any knowledgeable persons on this forum. If people want to finish their badges them selves that's perfectly fine but I want to know I've made the right choices before I lay down My $$$. Haste makes waste yadda, yadda, yadda...
Thank you for your post, please stay tuned.

Last edited by AgStacker; 06-07-2010 at 11:06 PM.