View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #199 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
One more comment tho. For me not wanting to do much to my car it would need to fill in the stock holes and not require a lot of work to install. Just my two cents!
i agree, which is why I think we should shoot for the closed version first, which will cover the tab holes...as for the people who wanna ditch the fillet portion, maybe we can have a non filled version. i.e. ZF-2A-O or ZR-2A-O.

One more note, I hope I didn't discourage anybody with having ideas, I am open to and should be able to easily show you what you want through my CAD drawing, (i.e. color or texture or even shape alterations) but just keep in mind it doesn't necessary mean it can be machined. That being said, we're also trying to come up with a prototype, so let's try to vote on one idea for now.

Last edited by scruffydog; 06-07-2010 at 10:32 PM.