View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billarf View Post
A terrific source to buy Race Ramps from is from Reverse Logic Limited ---> Low Profile Ramps & Wheel Cribs

Terrific to deal with, pricing excellent and Fred the owner gets them to you at super sonic speed. I've bought from him twice now and he is good to deal with and an excellent communicator.
+1 rep.

I second this, just got my Race Ramps from Fred @ Reverse Logic. Great price, solid customer service, shipped same-day.

As for the ramps, they are fantastic. I got the 2-piece 56" ramps. The ability to remove the lower portion of the ramp after the vehicle is raised gives you a ton of room to work. And the long ramp area gives great feedback to the driver as you drive up the ramps.