View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

I have Stillen headers, BERK HFC and HiTech (Sydney) CBE ... the car sounds brilliant from outside .... the guy who crews for me says you can clearly hear the car from the pit wall at PI as I brake and change down for Turn 1, then get back on the gas heading for Turn 2. The exhaust note has a little crackle in it on overrun - brilliant.

Note that HiTech do three levels of "quietness" in their 370Z system and mine is the quietest (for track days at Philip Island these days, your car must be under 75Dba at 30 metres on a drive-by test - which is almost identical to the Vic EPA noise test - I was concerned that if I had the "noisy" system I would be sent home from track days as the circuit is dynamite on noise).

RB
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote