View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 01:18 AM   #138 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get it wrong..I wasn't getting offensive at all. Just stating that I DO agree that alot of young kids get sports cars and don't know how to work them. If they Fcuk up..it's up to them, ya know? I don't own anyone's life, just laugh at the dumbzz's who try to show off and then end up broke and hospitalized.

Not 100% sure what car you got, but thinking it's a Lambo..correct? Either which way..no matter which car you drive, be sensible and not outta control. REMEMBER..you can't still get out of control even in a Neon! I would know...I don't do well with snow haha And congrats on your ridiculously priced car! How fast is the speed limit in your area?!! Maxed at 70mph? I love fast cars..but around here, there's still a speed limit so you'll never hear me brag about HP when it really doesn't matter unless you live on a track

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
I wasnt saying you in specific. But a lot of the **** talkers on here are little kids.

+1,000,000 points to you for not driving like an idiot. We need more people like that.

Ps I got a Murci I am not jealous