View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
ocfoilist
Base Member

Drives: 09 Blue 6m 370zT/S/N
ocfoilist is on a distinguished road

Hey Lou! I was just poking around the sponsorship page to see what options there were out there. I'm looking to have my radar detector removed from my 350 this week (probably Friday), then drive up to SF to pick up the new 370, trade in my 350, then spend a couple of days driving back down the 1.

Once I get back, I need to reinstall the radar detector and get some tinting. I am planning to have a clear bra put on the car up there near the dealership so I don't risk rock chips on the trip back down.

Also *may* be interested in dynamat if the road noise is still excessive on the 370. It was very comfortable on the street but I wasn't able to test drive it on the highway. Since that's where I do most of my driving, I'm going to wait and see what the basic sound dampening is like.

Can you give me a feel for the cost to swap out the detector and get some tint? Also, what kind of clear bra do you offer (3M, Xpel, etc) and what is the cost for full hood, front fascia/bumper and side mirrors? I hope to get it done as soon as I drive off the dealer lot but if it's not feasible I'll have it done as soon as I return.