View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs09slvrZ View Post
Thank you! I saw the Injen intake where you had to modify the washer fluid. What about the AEM intake? It looks like it comes with a new container?
I think with the Injen they supply a smaller one and you just replace the oem one with the new one. Only down side being you might refill your washer fluid container more often. Also some have said they think that with the Injen they can reach the filters to remove them for cleaning without then need to remove the entire front bumper. It may be possible to get to them through the wheel wells. The Stillen Gen3 will require bumper removal.

I can't comment on the AEM.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote