View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #242 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lando76 View Post
See what happens when you let to many immigrants into this country. They don't respect our nation and our love for our cars like we do. You can tell this by her back bumper. This obviously is not her first encounter. I am not a very rationale person as most of you are. If this were me I would have stabbed my tire iron through her torso and stuck her on the front of her hood for all to see. I do not know about you guys but the other day I saw a bran new mercedes SL63 amg in the parking lot there was an open spot next to it but i passed because I know how much that car costs and I respect it enough to give it some space. I will do this to any nice car that I know is babied. Why couldnt this stupid Cu@t do the same. Like I said total disrespect to this country and our values.
Wow, it's not often that this forum is graced with such stupidity. If you knew anything, you'd know that the lot was pretty packed. Secondly, if I was behind you and I needed to park I'd pull up in the spot you passed by and wonder wtf is wrong with you.