View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #52 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
When I jacked mine up, I did it in two places (the front and rear cross-braces on your exhaust peices). I probably could've jacked the front section a little more than I did and maybe that would've made the difference, but as for the rear section, jack travel kinda stops when the exhaust hits the suspension bits (the V-shaped braces and/or the rear sway bar). If your shop guys are taking the rear section with a jack as far as it goes (to the V-shaped braces), and then also jacking the front up really hard beyond that, you might want to add that to the install instructions. Going by the instructions/photos, you'd think it just needs to be jacked in the rear.
Shooting for a revamp on the instructions, and looking into if there might be something we can do to slightly change the system to ensure anyone bolting it up has an easier time with it. Glad you guys have got them adjusted.
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote