View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
CinZinnati
Base Member

Drives: 09 Solid Red 370z
CinZinnati is on a distinguished road
Default Exterior overhaul pending credit card approval...thoughts please!

So, pending new credit card approval (the American way!), I think I've decided on my exterior mods. I have spent many nights debating on what to do and I think I have my plan. I have compared and researched as much as possible and I've lost patience so here's what I want:
*and admittedly, most decisions are based on what others members have done, so yeah, I'm doing some copying. But that's why we're here...right?

1. While I heavily considered doing a nismo body conversion, I've decided on the amuse rear bumper as it is by far my fav. With that in mind, I love the nismo front end, but rather do any nismo I'm gonna go with the mines front carbon spoiler. (BTW, the setup ztoon has) The carbon of the mines spoiler, paired with the middle arch, reminds me of the front of the nismo bumper (more so of the 350z nismo). So, body kit problem solved.
The only thing I'm still debating is the spoiler, but that is the least of my concerns. I figure once the front spoiler and rear bumper are installed, the rear spoiler will work itself out.

2. Suspension: Easy, as I do not have the money for high end everything, going to go with the Eibach lowering kit.

3.Pair the suspension with painting the OEM rims nissan color K11 (thanks to stormcrow and his rim color) which, is basically the GT-R rim color.

4.Stillen or Hotchkis sway bars...thoughts?

5.Spacers: Here's where I'm still a little in the dark. I see most people go 15/20mm front/rear. I suppose this is the best look and most ideal setup, but I wish I could see some more pix.

6.Minors: Window tint, b pillar carbon covers

So, before I drop the dough, please chime in