View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 08:37 PM   #56 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywhite370 View Post
same thing happen to me in about 10000 miles, i took it to nissan and they told me the same thing the it wasnt coverd because it was a aftermarket part, so i took it back to the performance shop that did it and they fixed the problem and made sure it wasnt going to happen again, the pipe that ruptured was on the driver side just forward where they had to cut for installation, you will see two little pipes the top one is the one that ruptured.
how much did it cost?? and did u see the install?? was it something someon who is mechanically inclined can do??

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote