View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #55 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

look like im a victim of this as well

took the car in yesterday and dealer charge me $170 for diagnostics which they siad was loose line and low freon

tested the car and no cold air is still coming back

rechecked it for free but turns out stillen intake was rubbing and somhow the rubber covering the ac line came loose(it was still there but exposed the line)

freakin dealer said since the intake cause the dameged(which i gues it did) they wanted $200 for the part and $600.00 in labor......hahah yeah right

went home took out the bumber and intake
the line didnt have a hole but it did "thin" the tubing and i can hear air/freon leaking

i ghetto fixed it for now using plumbers tape and then electrical tape and then putting back the rubber cover

dunno how long it will last....anyone know any lasting effects if i let it go and not get it fixed??
i know i wont have AC but i can live for that for now

Stillen G3 CAI*Stillen CBE*Berk's HFC*Eibach Prokit*Hotchkis Sways*ichiba 15/20mm spacers*? Oil cooler*Stillen Pulley*Stillen Headers
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote