View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cars & coffee virginia beach

Got this from a local forum, however some Z owners of Hampton Roads and Richmond are hiiting the spot this Saturday morning. So if you have a Z come and join the Z Nation.

I'm lazy and getting up early on the weekend is not my thing, so if I can do do it so can you!

Here is:

CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH

WHEN: The first Saturday of every month... the next event wil be Saturday June 5th from 8am - 10am

WHERE:
La Promenade Shops
1860 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA

See Cars and Coffee Virginia Beach for updates and directions via google maps

Cars & Coffee is held on the first Saturday of every month.... following Saturday rain date.

"Originally started in Irvine, CA at a strip mall on the PCH, the Cars & Coffee idea has steadily spread to various areas across the country. Here in Virginia Beach we have the beach, we have the sports cars in the area, and we have plenty of coffee so it seemed a logical fit to start a Cars & Coffee event around here.... This is an informal hangout for mature car enthusiasts who enjoy an early morning drive and a cup of coffee."

"Are you normally busy on Saturdays with a list of honey-do's or family commitments? Well that's perfectly fine because you can be back home before your spouse is even up Enjoy your car hobby and still enjoy the rest of your day."

"Special thanks to Shorebreak Sports Bar for hosting the first event. However, we quickly filled the parking lot so the event has been moved to La Promenade shops off of Laskin road which has a much larger parking area and a Starbucks on location."

PM me if you are interested to go. We will be rolling around 7:30AM by AMC in Hampton.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CCheader1.jpg (22.3 KB, 4 views)
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote