View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #729 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
I should probably just drop this but I do not take kindly to being called a liar. Or to have inaccurate information about me on such a public forum. For starters...I have been a member of NAGTROC for nearly two years. According to my member information page I signed up on July 7th 2008. In those 23 months I have posted 67 times...that is 0.1 posts per day according to their site. I go on nagtroc maybe once a week...sometimes less...I wish I could spend more time there but unfortunately I'm not able to.

Additionally, I have only ever seen one blue gtr. It was a car that was painted by a shop that does a lot of work for us and they wanted to show us the car. That body shop is wet works garage...here is a link to a blog post we did on that car...

Blue R35 Nissan GT-R Visits STILLEN : STILLEN

unless I'm mistaken...that front fascia looks stock to me...is there another blue gtr that you know of, because that's the only one that I've ever seen!
Great place. I got my bumper painted and installed by them
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote