View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which THE370Z Webclip for your iphone/ipod touch/ipad

So, few weeks back one of the member asked me, "Why THE370Z Forum doesn't have a webclip icon?" My first question was, "What's a webclip icon?".

Basically it's an icon that you see when you save a website on your ipone/ipod touch HOMESCREEN. Kinda like this:

So, last night I found two Z logos which I can use as webclip icons for THE370Z Forum. Please let me know which one you like. The one you like the most will be the final webclip icon.

Thanks.

How to:

A. Open your iphone/ipod touch/ipad Safari Browser.

B. On the address bar, type www.the370z.com and let it load all the way.

C. Then, click on (+) at the bottom and select "ADD to Home Screen"

D. You'll see one of the icons on your Homescreen.

So, which one do you like? The one with Gray background or one with black round circle?

Let me know
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote