View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:30 PM   #241 (permalink)
Ruff
Base Member

Drives: 06 350Z Silver M6
Ruff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ruff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrmstr View Post
Good showing! You had some good raw times for sure on both days and could have been in the hunt. Had the NE Divisionals this past weekend, did ok on day 1, still left some good time out there, was standing in 1st by about .4 and then drove like crap on day 2.....and after working the 4th heat, I saw where I was slow compared to everyone else. I just wasn't pushing the car....driving the conservative approach and it cost me. Need to get it right for the contingency paying events just around the corner...

Looks like Adam did real well the previous week....although he was in a Pontiac, but will give him his cudos FTW! Nice drivin RUFF
Thank you sir, I'll take that event as my first national event win considering I beat the multi-time national champ of Mr. McHugh! And too bad I couldn't go deaper in the super challenge, we had so much OPR by the challenge time, the car became a handful to drive. My co-driver spun on one of his runs due to OPR, and when I was in the challenge against Mr. Thomason in the challenge, I saved a spin at the cost of taking out some cones at the finish (I've never spun a car!)

Goodluck 370Z guys! Don't be like me always coning, go get em!
SCCA Solo STR #193 - MX-5
SCCA Solo BS #42 - Solstice GXP - Sold
2006 Silverstone 350Z -Retired from autox.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote