View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #53 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
what would you do with the money? Buy the best parts for your Z..... a new house down payment...NEW CAR....what?!! I'm just alittle bored right now and the thought popped into my mind. But...I would pay off the Z... get a supercharger, the 19" TE37's...I cant afford that right now ...... black/white paint job, with Jason( from Friday the 13th) airbrushed slashing out from the rear passenger wheel well (haha..seriously), buy my husband a boat and thats all Oh and hope to find a cure for my bulldog's f*cked up allergies. Again..just curious to see how many Z owners want money for their cars haha
Buy a vert Z cash (for the DD) and then go to war on the current car to make it a crazy track beast.

It's all about the fun

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote