View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johno
Base Member

Drives: '12-370Z-Silver-6SPD
Johno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Johno Send a message via Skype™ to Johno
Default Help for my 370 please :)

Ok so I just purchased a 370. I love it. I fell in love with the 350 when it first came out and then the 370 when it came out. Always wanted one of these cars and now I finally have one I think I'm doing pretty good for this being my 2nd vehicle purchase and I'm only 20. No my parents didnt buy me my cars or give me money too. The two vehicles I puchased were all done by me and only me. Honestly I cant stand these spoiled brats who roll around with nice cars thinking they're hot ****, when they're not **** considering they put no work or effort into getting the car except for begging for it. My first vehicle was 2005 Hyundai Tiburon SE, I am extremely happy I got rid of it. That car was a pain. But anyways... My 370 is used and it had one previous owner. The first thing I noticed was this odd sound that the clutch was making. Whenever you would depress the clutch pedal the noise would stop. I started reading around the different threads and found that this is common with the 370. My friend mentioned to me that this noise was common with the 350's as well. Whether thats true or not I dont know. Never owned a 350. So anyways, reading I could not find an exact answer on what people did to solve this problem. Me I just plan on replacing the entire clutch kit with better quality parts. Possibly stage 2... I dont know, still trying to come to a conclusion. Now what Im curious about is will this get rid of that noise. Or is there something else you have to do? Any suggestions? (Who makes good clutch kits, Stage?,(I dont plan on any drag strips FYI), Clutch noise)

So thats that.... continuing.
This car is honestly my dream right now. Im not the most mechanically inclined and I'll admit it. I was wondering if I could get some help with peoples recommendations on what I should do to the car to increase the quality of the car. I want the car to be in good shape and have the most minimal amount of problems as possible. All comments would be greatly appreciated... and thank you for reading. I look forward to your help.

Last edited by Johno; 06-02-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Johno is offline   Reply With Quote