View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mora View Post
I'd prefer to put on HFC for emissions and because test pipes are too loud. Infact i'm planing to mix Berk HFC with Fast Int. CBE without resonators: imho it is the best configuration and has the better quality/price relashion. This is why i'm asking you about headers. And, for what a read, you prefer Stillen.
if you think test pipes are too loud, you may reconsider adding resonators to your FI CBE. 12" resonators are still pretty loud with HFC's.

From what I can tell, the long-tubes aren't a ton louder than header/hfc combo's. You may want to check a few youtube videos to help decide tone.

But if you don't want long-tubes, I agree with dreamer. Berk HFC's and stock headers...aftermarket shorties aren't worth the money and headache.
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote