View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I hate having to drag and drop when I can just make lists and have itunes and ipod sync them. Drag and drop is for flash drives plus all my music is in apple lossless so the droid will not read it. Not to say I am going to use it for music but still.

Expandable memory does not appeal to me either. 8GB built in is enough I know the camera will take a lot of that space. But I do not plan on using the phone for music or movies well maybe one or two.

And the virtual and physical iphone does not have a physical one nor does the incredible the only one that has it is the Devour. But that is not a big deal.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote