View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:38 AM   #60 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Cool, no they don't have those door handles yet. If you made them smooth, That would be a cool mod.

There are a lot of people looking for brake cooling ducts. If you can mfg some bracketing that attaches to the brakes somehow and gets air flow to them, you would be successful. I would be happy to be a guinea pig.

Can you make me "Supercharged" badges or door sill inserts in cursive letters?

E-brake and shifter surrounds in aluminum would be cool.

Could you make some underbody bracing?

I'd be happy to test any of these ideas out.
Correct me if I'm wrong AG - personally, I think we could do all that...but if it's things like the under body bracing, I would think it'd cost more for a machine shop to make it than to have you buy one out there because of the quantity AG will be able to mass produce. Unless you're looking for a customized one....i.e. modifications to an existing one, hopefully better with even more reinforcement, then it may make it worthwhile in terms of cost.

Otherwise, I think all the things listed above I can come up with a CAD model.

I'm definitely interested in creating some brake ducts as one of my next project though....and possibly a Camera Mount for the Strut bar inside the car.