View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chupacabra
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z s M6
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute

But its the same thing dude.... The new Droid phones will do everything your Ipod touch does... minus the whole I-tunes thing... but I think dragging and dropping files is easier than getting I-tunes to work right.

You can still watch movies... on a MUCH better screen and resolution, you can still play games... (NES emulator, does apple have that?)

You can still text with virtual and physical screen.

and you get an open source phone, meaning all your apps will be of open source nature, not controlled by big brother....

Flash on the phone. and flash on the camera.

USB charging with a normal USB not a proprietary Apple to usb cable. replaceable batteries, EXPANDABLE MEMORY.

Im not saying apple sucks, its just that it sucks.