View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:00 AM   #717 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
I want to stay out of this, but I feel compelled...

Josh/Kyle, you will lose no cred with me if you set stormcrow to permanent ignore and disregard all his posts going forward, esp on this thread... these posts go from baiting to sarcastic to over the top antagonistic, and I struggle to find the substance

Stormcrow, some of us want to like you and in fact think you can make valuable contributions to this board... but you're making it really hard - for me at least... invitations for you to come in here and post (from me as well) were intended to generate legit, brief, data-oriented questions, and to improve the quality of this discussion... it was not an invitation to come in and bash and pull things off topic... if you need to vent, maybe get permission from AK to start a dedicated thread titled "rants from an angry stillen customer"
Travis, while I value your input, I think you honestly misread a lot of what I post. If you look back through my post history in this thread, you will see that I have merely pointed out, with facts, inconsistencies in Stillen employees posts as well as recurrent mistakes and my own experiences with their products and customer service. You may think this is me ranting against Stillen, and I am sorry that this is your perception, but I have remained steadfast in my explanation that I tire of the same companies making the same mistakes and taking advantage of new markets.

You can check for yourself on NAGTROC - I have never posted a negative comment about Stillen because I never owned or experienced any of their product for the GT-R. If I were hell bent on bashing Stillen, I would be verbose in every forum...I am not. I have no vendetta against Stillen and it is my opinion that the only people who seem to be saying so are those who really support Stillen. That is partially the vendor bias that I speak of...that which W.O.W quoted me on above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
I should probably just drop this but I do not take kindly to being called a liar. Or to have inaccurate information about me on such a public forum. For starters...I have been a member of NAGTROC for nearly two years. According to my member information page I signed up on July 7th 2008. In those 23 months I have posted 67 times...that is 0.1 posts per day according to their site. I go on nagtroc maybe once a week...sometimes less...I wish I could spend more time there but unfortunately I'm not able to.

Additionally, I have only ever seen one blue gtr. It was a car that was painted by a shop that does a lot of work for us and they wanted to show us the car. That body shop is wet works garage...here is a link to a blog post we did on that car...

Blue R35 Nissan GT-R Visits STILLEN : STILLEN

unless I'm mistaken...that front fascia looks stock to me...is there another blue gtr that you know of, because that's the only one that I've ever seen!
Follow the link to his blog from yours, Kyle. What do you see?

http://bluer35.blogspot.com/
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote