View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 AM   #57 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgStacker View Post
Nice drawing, its great to see this starting to come together. We'll be sporting custom badges in no time. Feel free to send me the solidworks file at your convenience, I'd like to take a "closer look"
PMed my e-mail
Got your e-mail. I've just sent you the Front and Rear emblems as is. I put it in 2 configuration, one without the standoff and one with. Check it out and let me know what you think. In the meantime, I'm thinking of creating 2 sets of emblems. One as is, but instead of saying "Nissan" it'll say "nismo" and the other set I'll just replace that middle portion with the new "Z" logo.

Let me know if you guys have any more ideas.