View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #713 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

I want to stay out of this, but I feel compelled...

Josh/Kyle, you will lose no cred with me if you set stormcrow to permanent ignore and disregard all his posts going forward, esp on this thread... these posts go from baiting to sarcastic to over the top antagonistic, and I struggle to find the substance

Stormcrow, some of us want to like you and in fact think you can make valuable contributions to this board... but you're making it really hard - for me at least... invitations for you to come in here and post (from me as well) were intended to generate legit, brief, data-oriented questions, and to improve the quality of this discussion... it was not an invitation to come in and bash and pull things off topic... if you need to vent, maybe get permission from AK to start a dedicated thread titled "rants from an angry stillen customer"
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote